Friday, June 03, 2005

in quest...

I am really in a haywire right now. For what reason, that i dont know, yet. Im still in the process of finding out if who or what incites such emotions in me. In search for a reason, in search for a solution, in search for a purpose maybe. It's really a bad feeling but i dont feel so negative at all. It's just that i dont how to sort out my feelings, my concerns, my views. Feeling so lost, maybe. Blinded by the darkness that is starting to engulf my being. I just cant seem to find answers to questions that i dont know where to begin askin. Sometimes, becoming more aloof when you chase it the more. With that i entrust it with time. For time can only tell, time will make me see, then maybe light will come my way. But until then, i need to hang on, continue with my quest, live my life to the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home