Tuesday, May 31, 2005

reality bites

it's been a while since i have felt this way
it was not planned, it just happened one fine day
my whole being is consumed by the thoughts of you
oh how i wish that you feel the same way as i do

i've tried to dismiss these emotions at the back of my mind
tried to forget and let it be blown by the prevailing wind
but the feelings become strong, for it cannot be denied
you bring felicity in my world that i no longer can hide

everyday i'm drowning in an abyss that you alone can fill
i wanted to stop, just be numb and not to feel
but you enkindle fervors in me, i dont know how to deal
such rapture weakens me, overcoming my will

it is not right for me to love you, that i know for sure
its the reality of life that my heart needs to endure
it maybe harsh and painful but there is nothing for me to do
FORBIDDEN is the word that i need to hold on to

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home