Monday, March 19, 2007

my time....

and tis the time
to say goodbye
it's not easy
and will never be
years have passed
moments have last
treasured friends
forgiven enemies
conflicting minds
united ends
let me thank you
for all the goodness
you've showed me
forgive me though
if one way or another
i have wronged you
for my shortcomings
for me being me
all of these
all of you
the good times and bad
the highs and lows
will never be forgotten
and will always stay

.... and till we meet again
(maybe tomorrow, we will see =D)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi taba! post ka naman dito...inaagiw na tong blogspot mo o =|

pano ako manlalambing kung wala akong lalambingin ?!?

9:01 PM  
Blogger Sarah Potpot said...

ang galing nito a! i like it :)

11:46 AM  
Blogger Gumagalang Isipan said...

tenks chuy!!! bwehhehe now lng me nkavisit ulet d2... :))

nkalimutan meron pla n2 :D

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home